▪ Register by Mail: Return Registration Form with Certified Check or Money Order payable to:
Focal Insurance Consulting - Insurance Education
P.O. Box 175 Pomona, New York 10970
▪ The New York State Insurance Department, The State of Connecticut Insurance Department and the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance require full attendance for all Continuing Education Credits.
▪ Timely arrival and the required 8 hours in class are mandatory for full 8 hr credits.
▪ Photo ID is required on the day of the scheduled class.
▪ Monitored Exam will be administered one hour prior (8:00 a.m - 9:00 a.m) to the starting time of scheduled class.
▪ Tuition is non-refundable for licensees/Pre-Licensing students - "No Shows"
▪ "No shows" are allowed to reschedule in writing with a $75 reschedule fee.
▪ Tuition is fully refundable for written cancellation requests received one working day prior to the start of the scheduled class day less a $75 non-refundable administrative fee.
▪ Licensees/Pre-Licensing students can reschedule class at no charge providing we are inform in writing one day prior to start of scheduled class.
If you are interested and qualified in becoming a part time Instructor to teach Continuing Education Courses, please complete the Instructor's Application and email it to us. We will respond upon receipt of your completed application. Instructor Application